Sage HR and Payroll
Sage Payroll and HR software enables you to manage everything from recruitment and training to pay and legislation. Sage payroll software is accredited by HM Revenue & Customs.
Sage 50 Payroll
Recognised by HMRC, Sage 50 Payroll is ideal for businesses who have more than 10 employees. You don't need any prior payroll experience to use it, and it comes with optional payroll support - giving you full control of your payroll process, Real Time Information (RTI) and employee information including tax, absence and holiday entitlement.
With Sage 50 Payroll you can rest assured your payroll is up-to-date with the very latest payroll legislation, including RTI and Automatic Enrolment.
- Prepare for Automatic Enrolment: create an action plan, set up a pension or calculate the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business in The Pensions Centre.
- Manage and submit: your payroll information to HMRC under the new RTI legislation and keep a record of your submissions.
- Automatically calculate statutory payments: such as tax, PAYE, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more.
- Submit securely to HMRC online: you can submit forms securely to HMRC directly from your software. Easily exchange information with HMRC too, such as P45, student loans and tax code changes.
- Avoid costly fines: by choosing software that's recognised by HMRC and complies with all the latest legislation, you can help your business avoid fines up to £3,000.
Sage 50 Payroll Professional
Larger businesses & multi-company payroll
Sage 50 Payroll Professional has all the benefits of Sage 50 Payroll plus multi-company functionality, variance recognition, reconciliation assistance and exception reporting, allowing you to process large volumes of payroll data quickly and accurately.
Sage 50 HR
Avoid potentially costly disputes by recording, storing and tracking all your employees' HR information in one place. You'll be ready to answer any questions about employee history, holidays, absence, development, performance, disciplinary issues and training. One year's SageCover support included on new purchases.