Kingfisher Systems is a leading Scottish I.T. company specialising in the development of business management solutions. Established in 1988 the company has twenty five years experience in software development across a number of business sectors.
- Auction Manager: Motor auction management system providing full business management and accounting functions. The system is fully web enabled to meet the demands of today's auction marketplace.
- Live Bid 2: Live Bid offers purchasers a secure and reliable method of remote bidding over the internet. Released in March 2009 the system has already been adopted by around twenty auctions in the UK and Ireland.
- Vehicle Inspection: Developed on the .Net framework, this handheld solution allows a vehicle to be fully inspected at the point of collection, with the resultant report being emailed direct to the vendor.
- Sage:As a fully accredited Sage Business Partner, Kingfisher Systems is in a perfect position to provide informed, up to date advice on a full range of accountancy, payroll and HR products to suit the individual needs of your company. A full consultancy and training service ensures that you not only purchase the most appropriate software package but that both you and your staff are properly prepared and confident to make the change over.
Portfolio of Services
- Application development: Kingfisher's core business. Experience in a number of areas as detailed above.
- Web: .Net development of powerful data driven websites. Installation and configuration of corporate email systems including Microsoft Exchange and Kerio Mailserver.
- Network Products: Windows networking specialists providing consultancy and installation services. We also specialise in Wireless networks and network firewalls including Draytek and Kerio Winroute Firewall.
- Consultancy: Full consultancy service allowing the client to make informed decisions in the IT area.
- Hardware/Software Sales: A full range of products from all the major vendors.
- System Maintenance: Contract system maintenance available for all major hardware/software platforms.
For further information please email email@example.com with details of your enquiry.